Friday, August 10, 2012

Save the drama for your momma.......

Good afternoon,

I was speaking with a co-worker this morning about being drama free. It is something we both have no desire for in our lives. I like when my life and the people in it are easy and just flow. I was telling her that when someone brings the drama I usually ignore them. When we pay any attention to drama queens/kings we are really encouraging them to continue with their foolishness. So, really you shouldn’t be mad when they continue because you are allowing it. Allowing drama is like creating a thunderstorm and getting mad when it rains. Really? Really? Stop. I learned a long time ago that you will never be able to change people. You can offer advice. You can instruct people on how to do things. You can assist them in any transition. You can do all of these things ONLY if they person is willing to accept the help. I attempt to encourage friends and family to do things differently but it totally up to them to take the first step. I feel that the best way to handle someone bringing the drama is to just ignore them and continue with what you were doing. They will either leave or stop what they are doing because it’s not working. I do not really have any drama in my life because it’s not allowed. I do not respond to it so it just goes away….. All negativity in my life is also disappearing for that same reason. I will not allow it to get me unfocused. It’s just not worth it. Drama doesn’t bring any solutions to the problem. They make little problem bigger. Things will always be placed in your life to distract you. If it’s not a part of any of your plans then let it go.

Keep yourself in a positive place. The less drama you allow the better you will feel about life.

AND remember Drama stands for “Dysfunctional Ratchets Asking for More Attention…….


MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment