Thursday, August 30, 2012

Lie to me.............

Good afternoon,

This morning had me thinking about how no matter how positive I am I still have rough days. Today is not rough but I have so much on my mind that my whole body is reacting to it. I have so many thoughts and mini worries that I’m having a hard time concentrating. I was speaking with a co-worker yesterday and she was telling me how the tiny ecosystem she had at her desk helps her not focus on all of her worries. I thought that’s just like the notes taped to my desk. They are there to distract me from the poo poo platter of scattered thoughts and they remind me that everything is going to be ok. They say what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger and that is the truth. Every experience good or bad is a lesson learned to make you stronger. In the meantime, during the rough times we must find a way to deal with the moment. For a long time I lied to myself. I told myself that I was happy and everything was already ok. Soon I actually began to believe it and my actions soon followed. It’s all about how you look at your life. How do you want your life to be? Then you have to keep that in mind during your everyday life.

It’s so funny that I was writing about this and someone just sent me this message a few minutes ago……

Perception is reality!

Regardless of what you heard…. What you think is what your life is...change your perception change your reality!

So, when you start telling yourself everything will work out you start to manifest those positive thoughts in your life. Pain comes but the length of time that you hurt is up to you. You have to fight through it and KNOW that soon the sunshine will return.

So get you an ecosystem, post notes, read your bible, sing, workout, or do whatever makes you keep your mind on the positive track.

AND remember positive encouragement helps you fight through the bad days to get to the best days of your life.

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment