Monday, August 27, 2012

Life

Good morning,

You know I was thinking this morning that the easiest part of my life is to be happy. I get it. I know how to get to and maintain my happy. It took some time to learn but once I figured it out it was very easy to keep in my grasp. The hardest part of my life is getting others to feel the same way. I mean I know that I have helped some people find their happy but I want to touch so many more people. I know the feeling of happiness and I believe that others could feel that happy they would never go back to any negative feelings. I honestly think that this is a part of my purpose in life. I am supposed to encourage and demonstrate what GOD wants for all of us. We are not created to live a life of sadness and despair. Those are our own doings to live that life. There will always be things we will need to learn and it may not always be the most comfortable to learn. Just know that the storm was created for you so, know that you are already prepared to handle it. It is only through fear and doubt that we are not able to get through any test. It’s just a storm and it will pass so do not give up. I have learned in Life Studies that there is a cycle that will continuously go through. The cycle is Resurrection, Sufferings, and Death. We have a resurrection every day. We wake up. We get a new job. We start new relationships. When we start any life change, it’s a resurrection. Since life is in constant change, we will always have new “Starts” in our lives. It’s not a bad thing just something we must realize. Anytime that we have conflict in our lives that is when we are “Suffering”. This is your trial, storm, or struggle in life. It is through these experiences that we must learn about life and ourselves. If we do not change then we do not grow. I am not saying become a new person. I am just saying that when there is growth it means that we have modified who we are. You are still the same person you just have grown in knowledge. Once we become adults, we tend to think that we know everything we need to know. That is not true. Like children, we must continue to grow. Once I was reading with Alicia and she said, “I’m never going to be a good reader because I do not know all of the words”. I told her, “I am an adult and I do not know every word. I am still learning just like you”. She smiled and we continued to read. I know that I will forever be in a process of learning something. I mean I have no children so people with children know more than I do. I have been married so I have more experience than single people do in that area. Heck people that have been married for long periods know more than I do about maintaining a marriage. We will always have something new to learn. That is why when we are going through a storm instead of thinking of the hurt we are experiencing we need to focus in on, “What is the lesson here”….. If we are easy and adjust as the storm moves through then the suffering will not be as bad. We have to stop making the storm bigger than what it is. There will be some small storms and we create the great imaginary flood and react to that instead of what is really happening. You suffer more planning for the end. Plan for the moment. The last stage of the cycle is “Death”. Now I know that the word death has a negative connotation to it but truth be told all things will come to an end. That life situation that you were struggling with will come to an end. Each goal that you complete is an indication that the preparation has ended because you have accomplished what you wanted. Each birthday you have is a death to the previous year. You will not be able to live it again. See the mind will lead us to believe that all deaths are bad. When you were unhappy about something and it changed for the better your unhappy died. When you get through that storm, it’s because it died. And guess what? You are resurrected again. This is why I strive for everyone to be happy. This is why I say, “I’m happy in the midst of it all”. I know that my storm is for the moment but my happiness is forever.

I hope that we all are able to achieve happy and pass it on to someone else.

AND remember when you are searching for happiness you will never find it because it’s already inside of you.

MAKE IT GREAT!  

E

No comments:

Post a Comment