Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Love.

Good morning,

Do you know how important love is?

People sing about it, write about it, and complain about it. We are constantly in search of love.  We look, look, and look then when we think we’ve found it we run from it. My view is that love requires all of you and if you are not willing to give your all then you will never experience love. I know most people have the fear of being hurt but it doesn’t keep you from searching for it. What we must realize is that you can potentially get hurt doing anything. You can get hurt in your car but yet you still drive every day. You can get hurt in your kitchen but yet you still cook and clean. This is the same thing. You do not have totally control over anything sooooooo you can potentially get hurt do anything. Love is no different. The body is an amazing thing. Anytime it gets hurt, if it’s not too bad, it can heal itself. Your feelings have been hurt before and you are still alive. If your heart or feelings still hurt because you keep peeling the scab. Every time a situation even hints to the past, you rip that scab off and show everyone the fresh blood. It’s not others that hurt you it’s you. You won’t let go of the past and you are not paying attention to the present. Not every person is the same and you have to pay attention to what’s happening now. Don’t get to wrapped up in the past that you cannot see what the current person is doing. What you have may be good for you but you are not able to see it because of what Pookie did in the past. On the other hand, what you have may not be good for you but you won’t let go because you think you can change it. If that was the case then why have things not changed? Let go. Move on. Does that mean that you shouldn’t try love? No. It just means don’t be silly about love. Love is a wonderful thing when is shared and returned. My example of how to love comes from my family. I have been blessed to learn that no matter what you have done you are still loved. We are not perfect but I cannot say that I’ve ever felt unloved. That is what I expect in my relationship. If I’m unloved then that’s a deal breaker. I will not hang around for that. I love hard and expect to be loved just as hard. That doesn’t mean they have to love the same way. They just have to put forth as much effort. I am not afraid to jump into the pool of love. I know how it feels so I will submerge myself if that is what loves requires but he will have to do the same. I want you to know that love is a not a personal special thing just for you. It’s a one-size fits all type of thing. Do not be afraid of love. It’s like silly puddy. You and your love one must mold it to fit what you have. When you do that, you will never feel unloved. If you do not have anyone to mold love with then just continue to mold it with the people that already love you. It’s good practice. J

Today think about love and then share it. There are people that already love you. Don’t hold on to it waiting for Mr./Mrs. Right. Love never runs out. You will have enough for later. I promise.

AND remember love is about growing, learning, and never giving up.

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment