Thursday, August 2, 2012

How great thou are................

Good morning,

Why is it so hard for some people to see how wonderful they are? I mean we are created from something so great but yet some are not able to see it. Then they allow other people’s rejection to reinforce the negative thoughts. It hurts my heart because there was a time that I felt I didn’t have a place in this world. I just didn’t fit into what was available. After a while, I figured out that I didn’t have to fit. I can make my own way and fit into my own space. I do not have to be like everyone else. That’s what I want for everyone else. I want you to be happy like me. Even on my bad days, I still find a way to be happy because that’s what I want to be. I do not need anyone’s validation to tell me who I am. Actually, the more true I am to myself people validate it. Go figure….. That’s why I’m always telling you to let go. That’s why I’m always saying to make a plan. That’s why I’m always saying to encourage yourself. No one can live your life better than you so stop waiting on someone else to co-sign your life. They may not agree but they will just have to deal or keep moving. Stand strong and co-sign yourself! I am Erica’s #1 fan. I will cheerlead for myself and when I need help, there are people that can support me. When you don’t know you, it’s hard for others to help. You have to realize when you are in a dark place you are like a black hole. Friends and family pour support into you but it never fills you up because you are a bottomless hole. Create a foundation for yourself. Sure life will change but that doesn’t change who you are at the core.  With a secure foundation, it will be easy to sort out the people who care and the people who may have a hole themselves. The thing about foundations is that they are already inside of you. Most times, we put them to the side because we lack in trust. If you do not trust you then who will? Seriously, if you don’t like you then no one else will either. Things like “I’m not good enough”, “not pretty enough”, “not smart enough”, or “not thin enough” are all things you project out to others. Oh, and if you think for one minute that people are not able to see it you are sadly mistaken. That is why some people use other people. They see their weakness and use it to get what they want. WELL, you have to build you up to make sure, that you can avoid these people. Stick with the people that can fill your love tank. Surround yourself with people that only want the positive things for you. Create a border of people that will be there when you may stumble. Don’t worry yourself with that are not able to see the BEAUTY that you are. There is nothing that you can do to get them to change. Their time will come. I had someone out the blue apologize to me because what they are able to see now they couldn’t see then.  It’s cool because I know how great I am. Someone will appreciate me for me. I’ll wait….lol. I deserve the best so I will not be shortchanging myself. You deserve the same. I can tell you this all day but you have to KNOW it on your own. How long are you going to cheat yourself out of what you deserve? How long will you keep your greatness locked away? You are the jailer of your value…..No one else. Stand up for your worth. You will find that there are more like you. We are waiting on you…..so what are you going to do?

AND remember don’t worry about being accepted by other if you are not acceptable to yourself……

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment