Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Where is your cape?

Good morning,

I was thinking this morning and I noticed that with every not so great thought I searched for the positive. There are times where this is really hard but I know the feeling of happy and that’s they only feeling I want.  I paused and thought, “We don’t realize how strong we have to be to hold on to negativity”. I mean you have to be a beast to hold on AND project that negativity out in the world. Negative situations are only able to grow in power because we feed into it. Holding on, talking about it, thinking about it, or plotting on it just gives power to the negativity. Why not use that same power to find the positive in the situation and feed into that? We have the power and we are able to use it anyway we want. I will never get tired of reminding us that we are in control. I may get a little aggressive at times to get my point across but I mean good. It’s like when we are constantly repeating things to children like, “You are so smart” after a while, they begin to believe it. That’s why I’m here, to remind us that we are better than any negative situation. Storms in our lives should make us go into the Batcave or phone booth and change into our superhero suits. Superheroes never run around in a state of panic. They stand up with their heads held high, make a plan, and then go in! So, we have to remind ourselves that we are not a product of negativity. Negativity is a product of how we think when we are not able to find the positive in life.

Decide if you are going to winner. It’s all up to you. I’m winning every day that I wake up!

AND remember winners have formed the habit of doing things losers don’t like to do……

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment