Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Push!

Random thoughts:

We have a tendency not to move forward because we are always waiting for the other shoe to drop. We want the happiness of certain things but will only focus on the negatives that can happen if we reach for it. How can we ever be happy if we never try? I know that I have tried many things and some of them have not worked out. Do I have regrets? Nope. Will I try again? Yep. I never know what life will show me and I will not stifle myself because I’m scared that things may not work out. I don’t want to look back and say, “Dang it if I would have tried…..things might be different”. I will already know. We know that I do not care to fly. I feel trapped and unsafe. It is not a great experience for me BUT since I have a very strong desire to travel and see new things I fly. On the way back from Miami, I thought I was going to purge the evil and I swear the pilot was drunk…… He hit the ground so hard I thought one of the wheels came off….. But I’m alive and I had an awesome time in Miami! I will continue to fly and push past my fear because the reward on the other end is worth it!

Don’t let fear hold you back from greatness! If you decide to let fear drive, you don’t complain about it. Be about it!

And remember don’t be afraid to take an unfamiliar path, sometimes they’re the ones that take you to the best places.

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment