Monday, May 21, 2012

Talk that talk.........

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!

I know that I missed some days of morning e-mails. I went on vacation in Miami and I decided to I needed to enjoy the moment. BOY DID I ENJOY THE MOMENT! We had a great time and I’m happy that I took the time.

So, this morning I was reflecting on the trip and I was thinking when you have people that all have like minds communication flows so easily. I mean there were no life decisions being made but if something needed to be accomplished, changed, or planned it was quick. Everyone understood and the good times just kept rolling.

I often speak about communication because for me it’s very important. I do not like to assume because it drives me crazy. I know the saying, “Don’t ask if you really don’t want to hear the answer”. I live on a need to know basis. I can make better decisions if I know what’s going on. This is why I will ask if I want to know (which is about 98% of the time). I am so much more flexible when you just come out and tell me things. I would hate for someone to want to know something but be too afraid to ask me. I will give you an answer and we can discuss it so no one leaves feeling too emotional. J Great communication between people can open up so many doors to happiness. It can clarify a situation so that your feelings can be validated and you can continue to move forward. Even if what you have to hear is not so great, at least you know and can make the appropriate changes in your life. Let’s not let the fear rejection keep up from knowing the truth…. As they say, “The truth will set you free!”

I hope all of you take some time to communicate and have some breakthrough moments in your life.

AND remember communication is like stretching your mind… the more you do it the easier it will be to express yourself.

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment