Thursday, May 31, 2012

My favorite things........

Good morning, good morning, good morning…….

I am so in love with the movie, “The Sound of Music”. I have been singing “My favorite things” all morning. That song just puts me in a good headspace.  I needed to sing this yesterday. I was not right at all…… I was trying so hard to get back to happy. It seemed like every time I would get close to happy something else would rain down on my head.  I found myself thinking about too many negative things at one time. Then it spread like wildfire into a blazing inferno and I felt like poo. By the time I got home, I was worn completely down. Thank you to all that called and inquired…..I apologize for not being more forthcoming I just need to strip down so that I could build back up. I was listening and I heard all that you said. I appreciate each of you. This morning I woke up with the determination to focus on getting back to happy. (I’m almost there!) What are my favorite things? Of course, that’s when the song popped into my head. So, as I type this I am listening to the song and smiling. I am going to sing, dance, laugh, and tell jokes because these are a few of my favorite things. I wore a cardigan today because GOD, bacon, bread, shoes, and cardigans make everything better! I am not going to worry myself with things I cannot change at this moment. There will be an opportunity to make things better and I just have to wait for it. When it does present itself then I will jump on it and things will be good again. Right now, I’m going to pretend as if I am sitting at a red light enjoying the a/c and my favorite music. Eventually that light will change and I will be able to move forward. My life is soooooo far from perfect but it’s still a wonderful life because I stay on my job making sure that it stays that way.

What are your favorite things? Are you thinking about them? Are you actually doing the things that you like? Let’s get on it! I hope that all of you have a wonderful morning!!!!!!!

AND remember that an idle mind is the devil’s playground…..so don’t get caught slippin’!

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment