Friday, May 25, 2012

If it ain't "Happy".... I ain't trying to hear it.......

Good morning,

My aunt is always saying, “Never let them steal your joy!” and I totally agree. Do you know that most of the time when someone upsets you that they usually sleep well while you are still upset? While we are holding on to the negative situation, they have moved on with their life. That’s why letting go is really important. When we sit in the negativity of any situation, we are actually giving away our happy.  In order to make room for the negative you must get rid of the happy. WHY???? It’s because we want to understand why the situation is happening. Well, there are going to be some things in life you will not be able to change. We cannot change people. They are going to be who they are. So, that means they will never think they like you do nor do things in the same way you would do them. LET GO! I do not have time to attempt to figure out why people do the things they do. I have a certain amount of time that I will give to negative situations and then I’m moving on. I’m not saying that I will not attempt to rectify any situation. What I am saying is that I do not respond well to foolishness. Let’s work it out and get back to happy. My happiness does not live in any negative situation so please believe I will not be hanging around for long. I have made up my mind that Happy is what I want. When I’m not happy, I will be on the ball trying to find my happy again. Right now, I am feeling stupid happy. I know that the “Joy Stealers” are out there but they are not going to stop no show. This happy train will always be moving forward. The feeling of happiness is just too good to give up. Now if someone needs assistance finding their happy I am more than willing to help. J Learn from all situations and focus on making you a better person. You have the ability to change you and you only so stop wasting your time attempting to change someone else. GOD gave us the ability to “choose” soooooooo choose to be better. Happiness is a decision and JOY is the result of that decision.

Today go get that happy!

AND remember dwelling on the negative simply contributes to its power.

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment