Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Go get it......IT'S YOUR TIME!!!!!

Good morning,

Yesterday I was speaking with one of my aunts and we were talking about mentors and encouraging. We both agreed that sometimes what you say to encourage sometimes breaks that person instead. It’s just that the message hit home and sometimes that person is not at the strength to understand it will be ok. I’m a straight shooter so there are times that it’s difficult for me to curve my bluntness. Never be afraid to hear things that may hurt your feelings. It may sting but it’s needed. I say this because whatever it may be can be changed. We have all made mistakes but it’s never too late to change. It’s the mistakes that make you better not press you down. I don’t really have a problem talking about my past because it doesn’t control me. I have made mistakes and I have grown from them. I’m not going to sit here and say I won’t make any more mistakes but I will not let knock me down. I just get back up and use it as a stepping-stone to be better next time. I need that bluntness even if I don’t like or agree with it. I look at it like this if we know what the problem is right away we can fix it faster. I would never tell someone something that may hurt if I didn’t have some suggestions on how to fix it right away. I’m not in the business of breaking I’m all about building.

This morning my message was clear. Mary Mary’s new song “Go Get It” was playing. It made me think, I’m no better than you are I just know that if I want to be better I have to go get it that blessing!  Sometimes God sends someone like me to help you to the other side. He wants us to have greatness but we are living in our feelings and allowing what we see overshadow our Faith. We have to take that first step. That’s what “Step out on Faith” means. You may not know what’s going to happen but you are going to go forward anyway. Let’s not talk about it, cry about it, or hope for it….. Pray about it and GO GET IT!

We need to walk by FAITH and not by sight. The world is quick to show us all of the negative things in life. We spread it around and get off the path of greatness. FAITH is KNOWING that there is something better even when your world says it’s not. I don’t claim to know the bible backwards and forwards but I do know that GOD sent his people into battle and told them “Go on, I got you” and please know that hasn’t changed. We have everything we need to start making moves. We have already been through battles. YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH! Once you start to believe that, you will be invincible. Don’t let anyone or anything make you feel less than AMAZING! We are created in the image of greatness so role of pitiful will not work. LET’S MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!

Let’s do what Mary Mary is saying, “Go Get It, Go Get It…… Go get your blessing……It’s your time!!!!!!!!

AND remember stop talking about the problem and start talking about the solution………..start speaking into existence your VICTORY!


MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment