Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Unwinding....

Good morning,

It doesn’t have to be as good as it is now………

This is something that we must realize. We have a good life and there is nothing wrong with wanting more but we must appreciate what we already have right now. With all that’s going on, I am very happy with my life. I want to enjoy every minute because I know that it doesn’t have to be as good as it is right now. Heck there have been times that it hasn’t been as good as it is right now. Let’s be thankful. We should smile more, laugh more, and have more positive thoughts. Let’s do positive things and spread JOY to others. We only have a certain amount of time on this earth so let’s celebrate! I know that if I keep doing my part God will do HIS part so I am going to enjoy life! You want a sign that you are enjoying your life? If you can find the JOY in your sorrows then you have a great appreciation for life. So, even when we are having not so great days seeing the good helps us get through the not so good.

Today I’m going to enjoy my tea and delight in knowing that I’m highly favored and always covered.

Have a wonderful day!

AND remember sometimes you joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your Joy.

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment