Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Not Easily Broken........

Good afternoon,

Not too long ago I had a conversation with someone and they told me that they were "Broken". My first thought was, "Why would they say that?" The first thing out of my mouth was, “Never say that again because it's not true”. If you were broken you would not still be trying to achieve a wonderful life." Because I know some things about this person, I knew that they were still hurting from some experiences. So, you know the wheels in my mind started to turn. We all hurt from experiences but it's up to us to decide if we are going to let those things hold us back. I hurt for that person because I can see the pain they are going through and there is nothing I can do about it. They have to make their mind up to let go and then work on their goals. Let go of the past pain. Let go of the fear. Let go of the control. Every time we let go of something we free up space for something else awesome to enter our lives. We all have fears but we have to acknowledge them and move past them. Fear is just us trippin' on something that may or may not happen. There is no proof one way or another but because it's not happening in the time that we want we start geekin’. The older we get the more our fear grows. We feel we are running out of time and start make impulsive decisions. Then we start to become negative so just in case it doesn't happen we won't be hurt. Truth is we already setting ourselves up for failure when we do things like that. This is why I keep telling us that we have to focus on the blessings we already have. We have to speak positive things into existence. You never want to believe the negative because you put that negative vibe out in the universe and it manifests in your life. I hope that makes sense. Basically....what you put out you will receive….lol. We must believe that it will happen. I was listening to Bishop T.D. Jakes the other day and he said, "Believe ye received and ye shall have it". Meaning if you believe it in your spirit then you shall have it in the natural. It’s as if you know that you are going to get it. Heck, you can even know the confirmation number. You are just waiting for the delivery. We are human so there will be moments of doubt but you cannot live in that doubt. Have the moment and then move on...refocus and KNOW that it’s coming.

AND remember past hurts don’t mean that you are broken, it means that you were put to the test and didn’t fall apart.

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment