Thursday, May 23, 2013

The little things....​........

Great morning!!!!

There is a song by Boyz II Men called “Little Things”. I love this song because I never want to take my life for granted. The little things can be overlooked because our want for the big things seem to be taking too long. I want to appreciate every little thing that is given to me. I found that when I count the little blessings I have so much to be grateful for and that makes me smile. Now do I have everything my heart desires? No. Is everything right in my life? No. That doesn’t mean that I cannot appreciate the things I do have. I’m sure those other things will come but in the meantime I want to be happy with what I have. We all strive for a better life but do not wait until it comes to be happy. If you can’t be happy now, then why would GOD bless you with more? Please know that all of your little blessings are like puzzle pieces….once they come together they create the big picture! Be happy and focus on the happy things that you have right now….it helps you be patient for future blessings.

I hope you have the kind of that makes you laugh so hard it creates a six-pack and smile so hard that your face hurts!

AND remember happy is what you make it so…….

MAKE IT GREAT!!!!!!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment