Tuesday, April 9, 2013

If you ask me, I'm ready....

Good morning,

I was speaking with a co-worker this morning and we stumbled upon the topic of fear and love. She said someone told her, “You can meet what you feel is the perfect person and still end up getting hurt so don’t let fear stop you from love”. I totally agree with her. I have been in love and gotten hurt. Does that mean I won’t fall in love again? No. I was raised that love conquers all. I may not like some of your actions. I may get frustrated and upset at times but it’s love that keeps me there. It’s love that makes me want to work it out. I mean even with family and friends. I love them ….no I’m in love with them but it doesn’t mean that they haven’t hurt me before. We talk and work through it because we love each other…..AND that right there is what makes the difference. When you love, you will put in the work to make it better. We should never allow fear to keep us from loving someone. There is no need to wait for eventually…. LOVE right now. Waiting to show love or to love someone is only hurting you. You are missing out on something great!

I felt that I needed to talk about this because in one hour the topic of fear and love was presented to me three times. You know how I am about 3’s. The first was in my devotional. It talked about how GOD doesn’t want you to fear love because he has your back. The second time was my co-worker and not allowing fear to keep you from loving someone. The final time was Youtube suggesting that I listen to Alicia Keys “Un-thinkable” which is about not allowing fear dictate who you love. I needed to share…..

Love is a wonderful thing. It’s like eating your favorite food, buying your favorite watch or shoe, or listening to your favorite song. Now there will be times that your favorite food is not exactly same each time but that doesn’t stop you from ordering it. You favorite watch may not have the correct time or favorite shoe pinched your foot… you will adjust them and still wear them. Then your favorite song is playing but Pandora cuts it short…Do you even remember that the next time you hear it? NO, you enjoy all of these things because you love them and they make you happy. That is how love is…. It has its ups and downs but overall it feels great. We are supposed to love just as GOD loves us. That Agape Love..... Do not be afraid. You are built to handle love and all that comes with it. If you happen to find yourself in love, enjoy every moment.

I hope that you experience all the love your heart handle and more!

AND remember being in love can cost a lot but never allowing love in can cost more, those who fear to love often find that want of love is an emptiness that robs the joy from life….

Open your heart.

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment