Monday, April 29, 2013

Agape....

Good afternoon,

I was thinking this morning about love. I have no regrets sharing my love. We are created to love and it even states that we should love others as GOD loves us. I know some people think about being hurt but you can hurt by a paper cut. I don’t see anyone saying that they are not dealing with paper anymore. I get it when someone does not return your love your feelings can be hurt. There are a lot of “Why” questions. This is when you should, “Lean not to your own understanding”. Do know try to understand why someone didn’t return your love because it could be anything. Don’t go down that road of crazy. You are a wonderful person and if you invest your love in someone and they are not able to appreciate it then that’s their bad. It doesn’t mean that something is wrong with you. It doesn’t mean that you will run out of love for the next person.  It doesn’t mean that you wasted your time. It simply means that they were not the one and you must move on. You can’t make someone accept your love or love you back. They just may not know how to do that. Take the lessons from every situation and know that you are being prepared for something better. You have to think…. you always put your best foot forward in your job but if it doesn’t work out you don’t half step on the next opportunity. It’s the same thing with love. Spread love and know that you are appreciated.  Focus on those who appreciate everything about you. It will be easier for you to detect people that don’t when you have so many that do cherish you. Do not put conditions on your love because you will be hurting your own feelings in the end. I always think about love in the way that GOD loves us. We are always falling short of what HE wants for us but HE still loves us anyway. GOD loves us the same no matter what…..So, if I love someone and they do not love me back it may hurt but I do not let those people dictate how I love. They will just be the ones missing out on something great. I wish them the best of luck and move on to people that can value being loved unconditionally.  I want you to be able to do the same. Love, Live, and Laugh hard…it makes for a wonderful life.

AND remember a part of having a loving heart is loving people more than they sometimes deserve.

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment