Wednesday, April 3, 2013

You have just been *SPRINKLED*

Good afternoon,

Why do people question their happy? Asking if maybe there is something behind it or maybe they are missing something. The only thing you are missing is the joy that life is bringing you.  Happy is all around you but yet you keep looking for the negative. Really???? If you feel happy then enjoy it. If you feel like smiling, then smile. If you feel a boogie coming on then get to dancing! Stop looking for the bad. Not everyone or everything is out to get you. Do you not think that you deserve some joy? There are so many things to be negative about so when you receive some kindness then live in it. Make sure that you return the favor and then pass it on to the next. When happy comes my way and I am acting as if my life is ending…I check myself and get my mind right. I turn right to GOD and say THANK YOU! Then I thank the person that gifted me with some happy. Next, I pass that happy on to you. Why you ask?....lol…. Well because if I have it then I want you to have it. I am constantly saying thank you to random people throughout my day. I have been so blessed to have people be kind to me. I feel like I can’t say Thank you enough.  I put happy out there because I believe in sharing but sometimes when it comes back to me it’s hard to handle. I am grateful and I will make sure to live in every moment that I am given. I want you do the same. I want you good to outweigh your bad every day. We are created to be happy. GOD has given us the earth, each other, and most important freedom of choice. So, if you are not happy then choose to do something about it. Ask for help or just reach out to someone who is already happy. I’m sure they will share. If you don’t know anyone then go ahead and slap yourself because you have ME!!!!! I will share my happy free of charge. There is so much happiness on this earth that there is no excuse for you to live in the negative. So if you are not in a great place think about all the things you do have and be happy. Live in your “Ah Ha” moment.

AND remember happiness is a gift because it literally brings out the best in you!

I love you all!

MAKE IT GREAT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment