Monday, December 3, 2012

Wake up call!!!!!

Good morning,

So, I was thinking about all of the things take have been taking place in our world today and it was making me sad. We have people killing one another or killing themselves. I was telling someone that we all need to check in more with the people in our lives. I mean it can look as if a person has it all together but you never know what is happening on the inside. I know that I may not be able to change how someone feels about the world but I can be a support system in their lives so that they know that they are never alone. I want them to know that I accept them for who they are and there is no need to put on airs for me. Let's stand back to back so that you know that I have your back and will never let you fall. There will come a time that you will need to be vulnerable with someone and you need to already have that person in your corner. When you do not have someone, it will be harder to find them when you are going through it. If you do not need someone right now, it doesn't mean that someone doesn't need you. Let's be accountable for each other so that we can be the change we want see in our world. I am feeling really random with my thoughts right now.....but we need to stand up for what we are really here for. We are not here to worship material things. We are not here to live according to the rules of society. We are here to serve and right now, we are lacking. People are hurting internally and we need to take notice....Please do not think that you have to do it alone. If you stand and I stand, you are not alone. The word says, "For where two or three gather in my name....there I am".....but "We" have to gather..... Please let's work on saving our people. It’s up to us. Call, text, e-mail, or go see someone just to make sure they are in a good space. Then follow up. I know that we get busy with our lives but we need to put in our phones are calendar to stop and take a few minutes to brighten someone’s day. If we can make time for the foolishness then we can make time to stay in touch. Life is a gift and sometimes people are not able to recognize it. We have to be a reminder so that everyone is able to enjoy the blessing. Today reach out….tomorrow reach out…..continuously reach out. Love will save us all.

AND remember when you are in the midst of the storm it’s hard to see the sunshine, but an outreached hand can help bring you into the light. Take the hand.

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

2 comments:

  1. i try to keep these words in the front of my mind E. Alone is a dangerous way to face the world..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GOD says, that it is not good for man to be alone.... how true this is....the mind is a beast and will lead you astray if you are not careful....

      Thanks for reading. :-)

      Delete