Thursday, December 27, 2012

So whatcha gon' do?

Good morning,

You know……. It’s very hard for me to be nice to people that intentionally do things to push other’s buttons. I really have to focus on my positive to keep from falling into the pool of negativity with them.  I mean seriously, what gratification do they get in that?  It’s not as if they hurt someone and then they feel better. I think the real problem is that they are already unhappy and fear that the other person is happy without them. Stings…… People claim that they want to be happy but hurting others will not get them to where they want to be. It amazes me that instead of finding their own Joy some people will take every opportunity to bring someone else down…….

“You can catch more flies with honey than you will with vinegar”. Do you know what this means? The flies represent the things that you want in life. By using “Honey” (a.k.a Positivity), you will be able to achieve whatever you desire. People are always attracted to the happier things in life even if they are not in a happier space. When you use “Vinegar” (a.k.a Negativity), it only curls up your face and is displeasing to others…… It’s up to you on how you want your life to be. The person that you are hurting now will move on and you will be left with your anger and hurt. Is that what you really want?

Do you want to be in a happier place? Be nice. Work it out so that you have a working relationship that benefits all involved. When you let go of past pains and anger you will find that you are more open to receive the good that life has in store for you. If you do not believe me, then just keep on being mean…… you will only view life in the negative and miss your blessings. I am here to encourage you to be better because I know first-hand that if you exude positivity it will come back to you. In addition, being mean does not draw people closer to you. I will never stop encouraging us to be better. If you are lashing out at people, please stop. It’s not worth it. You are hurting you more than you are actually hurting that other person. When they are gone, you will still have nothing. For the people are being hurt by others stop giving them your power. They should be non-mofo factors to you. They do those things because they know that it will get to you. Stop. If you are having a hard time with it then fake it until you make it. Do not respond to their antics. They are just trying to draw you into their pool of negativity. It’s like crabs in a barrel…. If they are not able to reach JOY status then you won’t either. You have to be stronger and know that you can do anything that you set your mind to do.

We all have to learn to be more positive. We always complain how the world is in bad shape well…….complaining about will not make it any better. Stand up and be present in the future happiness of our world. If you a see a fellow person in pain, share some encouraging words with them. Smile at people you do not know. Say, “Good morning” to everyone you see. You never know how a few words could change someone’s day. I was at Starbuck’s in the mall and the line was super long. Well, when it was my turn the barista said, “Good morning, how are you doing today?” I replied, “I’m doing well, how are you doing this morning?” She looked at me stunned and kinda stumbled over her words saying, “I’m…good”. I asked her if she was ok and she said, “Yes, it’s just rare that someone asks me how I’m doing”. She smiled. I told her to have an awesome day and I went on my way. Even if that smile didn’t last all day at that moment, I added some JOY to her day. When we take the time to add JOY to life, it lessens any negativity that may be brewing and even make someone’s day a little easier.

We have to be the change we want to see…………..

AND remember if you are too afraid of being hurt then you will never be able to experience happiness.

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment