Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Thank you.

Good afternoon,

I have many feelings today but the one that I would like to address is “Appreciation”…..

I am so thankful for all I have. I can only hope that the people I love know how much I appreciate them. I hope that I am able to show them the appreciation I have for them. I always think to myself, “It doesn’t have to be as good as it is right now so I should be happy” and I am. I have seen situations where people have it good but hold back from being happy waiting for the other shoe to drop. What if there is no other shoe to drop? What if both shoes are on securely? Waiting for the poo to hit the fan is not the way to be happy. Enjoy every moment that you have. Life is meant to enjoy and if you are spending it thinking about what could go wrong then you are wasting time. It may even end up that you ruin what you have because you are wrapped up in thinking about the end. Don’t manifest those things in your life. Really, why are you so worried anyway…. It’s not like if you make a decision and it turns out not to be right you will not be able to get out of it. Not taking any steps to possible happiness does not mean that you have dodged a bullet….it just means that you have blocked the experience. So, count it all JOY. Be grateful for all that you have. Be sure to let your loved ones know how much they mean to you. Be sure to say thank you every time you think about something someone has done for you. Give back when you can. Spread Joy and Love.

AND remember it’s your life so don’t mess it up.

MAKE IT GREAT!   

E

No comments:

Post a Comment