Friday, September 14, 2012

Peace..........

Good morning,

Every day I pray that we all get to a place in life that we are at peace. I know that it becomes difficult because we are human and there will always be worry. We just have to stand strong and battle through anything that comes our way. I was speaking with my Life studies group yesterday about how with understanding comes a sense of peace. People will always shy away from what they don’t understand. That is why I pray for understanding. I have a strong desire to be at peace. When I am at peace, I can handle the storms that may come my way. The storms of life are not so detrimental. With peace, I understand that I’m so much stronger than I give myself credit. I have come so far and I understand that all that I have gone through is not just for me. GOD could have used any situation to build me into the person that he wanted me to be. He used what was necessary so that I could help others that would be in need. I didn’t understand at the time but later it all made sense. I just needed to pay attention. The answers to whom we are and what we are supposed to do are all around us. Every situation is a clue and if you do not pay attention, you will miss it. The good thing is that if you miss it the clue will come back. Tune in to your talents. What is it that you are really good at? I mean what is something that comes so simple? That is the core of who you are. Once you can figure that out then you can develop that into something that you like to do. I love to talk, advise, and help their get to their happy. Your talent was given to you for a reason. In the bible when GOD wanted his temple built, he gave certain people specific talents. Well that still holds true. There are certain things that come easy for some and not so much for others. Use your talent. The happiest times in your life come from doing something that you love. That is where your peace is at…….tune in.

AND remember when you unclutter your mind you will be able to find a peace of mind….

MAKE IT GREAT

FYI….. I just want to inform you that I may not be able to send the good morning e-mails every day. I have been working on this book project and it’s getting difficult for me to have something inspiring to say while my mind is focused on this book. I am going to try to send them as often as possible but I really want to make this book a reality.  I hope you all understand. Have a wonderful day!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment