Monday, September 10, 2012

Keeping my head on straight..​.....

Good morning,

Yesterday we had Sunday Salon, my aunt was talking about how life is forever changing, and we must adapt to the changes. Even when it does change, we must understand that it’s changing for a reason. There will be something that follows that will make your life better. In the moment, it may seem that nothing is going right but if you give it a minute, the sunshine will always return. I am so proud of myself because when I am happy about something and it seems to take a turn for the not so great instead of getting upset I breathe and think, “Let go….. If it’s for you then things will work out. If it’s not for me then there must be something else better.” There is a “big picture” look that we want for our lives but while waiting for that whole picture to come together we must enjoy the details that will create the bigger picture. I’m going to enjoy life day by day. When my thoughts have me trying to predict too many unknowns I have to stop and focus on today. Today I am happy. I will focus on my posted quotes or scriptures to keep me on track. I walk by FAITH and not by the unknowns of life.  It’s those unknowns that tend to drive us crazy. I mean sitting and running scenarios through your mind and then attempting to predict which one will actually happen will have you in a tizzy. We have all done it. Well I have to catch myself. I just work on letting it all go. I want to have empty hands so that I can catch all of the blessings coming my way. I have told myself that I will not stress over things that I am not able to control. That’s not my job. My job is to be happy and enjoy the life that has been given to me. I am supposed to take advantage of the opportunities that come my way. I am to learn from my mistakes and to keep reinforcing that if I keep getting up I will always be a winner. I can handle the change. Everything happens for a reason so I just need to chill and let it happen. I can and will do it!

I encourage you to free yourself. Enjoy the moment.

AND remember life is like a roller coaster….sometimes you have to let go and enjoy the ride.

MAKE IT GREAT

No comments:

Post a Comment