Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Good morning!

Good morning,

You know……. I have said many times that when you send out positivity it will always come back to you. I’m not feeling my best today and therefore, my mood is not at 100%. I don’t know what it is about being sick that just puts you in a sour mood. I think it’s because I’m just uncomfortable. I’m happy just not peppy. So, I was sitting here meditating and my phone lit up. I looked and there was a text message from someone that woke up happy and just wanted to pass the vibe to me. It instantly brought a smile to my face. I had already received an earlier message that got my day started. I love when my friends and family share their happiness with me. That’s one of the reason that send random Good morning texts to the contacts in my phone. You never know how the simple sharing of Joy can enhance someone’s day. We are always talking about how we wish there were more positive things in the world but the truth is that we have to be the change we want to see. It will take some time but it can be done. There were some people that doubted my happiness in the beginning. I mean they threw negativity at me when I told them about the change I was making in my life. I just stayed on the path and now I’m at the point where I’m not able to be sad….lol. People are not having it….and I’m cool with that. If life and death lie in the power of the tongue then we have to use that power to create the happy we want in our lives. “Haters” only bother you because they know that they can get under your skin. Once you are walking in positivity they will fall off because they can’t handle the happy. They are not ready to give the negative up so they will move on. You don’t even have to say anything to them. Negative words will just fuel the problem and like granny use to say, “Feed a cold, Starve a fever”.  Pump positivity in and get rid of the negative. The problem will go away. What you put out is what you will get back. I’m so thankful that I understand this because I can appreciate when someone takes the time to send me a good morning message. Thank you! I wish you nothing but the best today and in life!

AND remember happiness begins with you!

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment