Thursday, September 20, 2012

It always happens in 3's................

Good afternoon,

Yesterday’s life lesson was about the “Evil Three”. The “3” showed up in Life Studies, at the end of my workday, and then last night…. The lesson appeared 3 times. If you know me, I’m all about the “3”. If I hear something three times then it has my full attention. Anywhoooo, the evil three are doubt, anxiety, and fear. We battle with them every day. I talk about them all the time. The harder we work on building a positive life the harder they work at throwing a monkey wrench in that plan. I was thinking about the three and how they affect us. Doubt affects the mind. It has you manifesting things that haven’t even happened yet. Because we almost never “assume” in the positive we create the worst-case scenarios when it comes to situations. The thing that is crazy is that most of the time there is no indication that things are not going to go in the positive direction. Doubt knows that when we have to be patient that is the best time to attack. So, doubt sends a “maybe” and has you thinking things have changed when in actuality nothing has changed. Yesterday you were not thinking about the situation and now today it’s about to fall apart. Once doubt has embedded itself in your mind, it then summons its homie anxiety. Anxiety attacks the body and has you not sleeping well, having bad dreams, uneven breathing, and sometimes a panic attack. Now your world is falling apart. Your situation is the same but you physically are falling apart. Now that doubt and anxiety are tag teaming, they bring in the closer……fear. Fear is bigger than a mind thing. Fear implants itself in your soul. Think about it when you fear something your whole being reacts to it. Again, here goes the “3’s”…. Mind, Body, and soul. The enemy is not unorganized. There is a clear plan. DESTRUCTION of your happiness is the only desire. They say for every good there is a bad. That’s why we have to stay focused. We have to find something to take our mind off the situation. Find some affirmations, groups, or hobbies to get into while we are waiting on the situation to wrap itself up. If you have done all that you were supposed to do and that’s left is to wait then I strongly suggest that you find something to occupy that time. The good is always there but the “bad” will always try to distract us from it. The “evil three” has to get it in where it fits in because no one consciously makes room for them. I know I don’t. I make every attempt to focus on the “GOOD three”.  When doubt creeps up on me, (doubt never lets you know that it’s coming) I turn my mind to the “Father”. When I focus on GOD, I am able to find the positive. If you believe in GOD then you know that HE wants what’s best for you. It’s a support system. When you are going through something and you need to vent you turn to your support system because you know that they have you best interest in mind. Well it’s the same with GOD and that’s where I go. Once my mind is on GOD I remind myself that the “Son” died for me so I’m covered. I can relax my body because my mind is not trippin’ out. It reinforces what I already know to be true. Knowing that I’m covered by GOD totally I can totally live in HIS “Holy Spirit”.  It runs all through me allowing me to stay focused and to keep moving forward. I end up being in a calm relaxing place. This may sound a little preachy but you know what it’s how I live my “BEST” life. I want to be spiritually in tune with the “GOOD Three” because I know that they will always have my back when it comes to the storms of life. Life will never stop so we must always be prepared for whatever comes our way. Doing these steps doesn’t make the storm go away but it does make you better prepared to make it through. Let go of the negative and let’s go get this better life. No more complaining…. That’s that “evil three” living. Don’t wait to hear this message two more times…… Get on it now.

AND remember the things that you pay attention to will tell you who you really are……

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment