Thursday, September 12, 2013

Too hot to handle?

Good morning,

In a conversation the other day someone said, “Lord, why me?”

I was thinking and the truth is there will be times that you have to go through the fire to be a testimony for someone else. You are strong enough to handle it. It just may seem at the time that it's too hard and things look as if it could never change. Well I'm here to tell you that trouble doesn't last always....... If you don't believe me, take a moment to think about the last horrible moment in your life. You got through it and you will get through this as well. Just keep moving forward. Write out your feelings, anger, or frustrations. Get that off your chest and hang on because GOD will never give you more than you can handle. I can say this because he made me a BEAST. If I sit around think about all the things I don't have I could be depressed forever. I don't have a mother, I have a father that selectively speaks to me, an unsuccessful marriage, no kids, no siblings, and I then I have to sit around and watch people complain/enjoy their families. That sounds like it sucks right? Well there are moments were it gets to me. That is when I hunker down in prayer and meditation.  I am not able to snap my fingers and things change. Instead of thinking the negative, I work hard a refocusing to the things I do have. I had a wonderful mother that loved me unconditionally. I miss her all the time but when I think about her, it makes me smile because what we had still lives in me. When I care about people, I will always love hard and go that extra mile. The people in my life appreciate that about me and do the same for me in return. My father and I may not have the best relationship but we are open and when we do speak, we make the best of it. I can’t change the past but I can let go of it and work on today. I am divorced but the experience was not all bad. I married my friend and I loved him with all of my heart. How do you regret that? I learned about relationships and myself making me a better person from the experience. I have no kids but it's not over until GOD says it is so I still have time. I was not blessed with siblings but I have friends that I have built bonds with that come very close to that sibling love. As far as my circle complaining it won't always be roses and they need to vent. I understand this. I focus on their happiness and attempt to sympathize and encourage when they are unhappy. It’s a moment not their life. I know they appreciate what they have so it's all good. We must all work hard and look for that silver lining in order to keep moving forward. GOD knows our hearts and if we are patient HE will make sure that we have everything we need. I want to be here to encourage us all. It's my life's purpose. I do it even when I'm not 100% happy. Most of the time you don't even know it....lol. Apparently, I'm strong enough to do so I do it. When I’m feeling weak, I meditate and scoot even closer to GOD because I know that I’m human and can get off track. People always accuse me of not sharing but why complain when I know that it can change any minute? I just stay prayed up and if it gets too heavy I will even beg GOD to continue to make me strong so that I may get through this storm and back to my rainbow. Like I said GOD will never give you more than you can handle....negative or positive. We actually do not know how strong we are. We have to start preparing ourselves for better! It's like making lunch for work the next day. You know that you will at some point desire food so by preparing your lunch you are making sure that you will be happy and fed the next day. Do this for everything in your life. Get things in order. Get your mind right. Stop thinking negative and give room for the positive to happen. Keep pushing forward and celebrate the blessings we already have until your new blessings arrive.

AND remember don’t pass up the positive in life looking for the negative….

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment