Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Going through it.......

Good morning,

Right now it seems like everyone I know is going through it. I mean it’s to the point that I know my words are falling on deaf ears. Heck one person told me that they didn’t really want to hear any hang in there talk and I hadn’t even said anything. It hurt because I don’t like seeing people I care about feel that way but I totally understand. There will be times where “It will be ok” will make you want to snap on someone. You want a “fix” to the problem and nothing else will do. Well I am here to tell you that a fix will come. I don’t know what it will be, when it will come, or how it will be delivered. What I do know is that everything has a fix. Everything will change. That’s life. What you are feeling right now is a valid feeling but you will not always feel this way. During this waiting period prepare your mind for change. Really dig your heels into the ground and work on it. Do not leave yourself in a dysfunctional state of mind because GOD will not repeatedly sow into dysfunction because you will be blocked to his answer a.k.a “The Fix”. This message may not be well received at this moment but I will continue to plant this in our heads because if we want better we have to get ourselves ready to receive better.  All I ask is that you don’t give up…..Life will never be easy but it’s worth the work, struggle, and tears.

And remember sadness, hurt, and pain are like a head cold…..with patience it too shall pass.

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment