Thursday, September 12, 2013

Bucklin'..​....

Good morning,

Every now and then, you will fall out of line with your relationship with GOD, your happiness, and your peace of mind. That doesn't mean that your life is falling apart or that you're being punished. You've just stumbled a bit. The other day I was walking into a building downtown to meet a friend for lunch. As I was walking in, I was attempting to hold the door for the person behind me. Well as I stepped through the door my high heel slipped on the metal strip and "Down goes Frazier".... I fell. I let go of everything and my belongings were scattered everywhere. Oh, did I mention this happened during prime lunchtime? Thank goodness I don't embarrass easily so I got up (with some help) gathered my things (with some more help) and continued on my path to get some lunch. What I didn't do is not get up. I fell. I'm not perfect. I'm not always going to do the right thing. What I always want to do is acknowledge the mistake, figure out what I did wrong, get up, get moving, and try not to do it again. Never give up trying to be great! Like when GOD came into the garden looking for Adam and Eve. GOD already knew they ate the fruit from the tree but he came seeking them anyway. They knew they had made a mistake and instead of saying, “Hey GOD…I know you said don’t eat the fruit from that tree but we did and we are sorry” they hid. What were they hoping? That GOD wouldn’t see them? Maybe they could live in that tree forever? Acknowledge your mistakes and work on fixing them. No is perfect but your life can be sooooo much better if you just put in the work. Life is the gift….How awesome it will be will be determined by amount of work you do. Don’t let the storms overshadow the gift of life. Every day that you wake up is another opportunity to be better than you were yesterday. Take advantage of it! If you don’t know what to do then ask someone. Allow people to help you. Don’t be embarrassed. Everyone will need help at one point or another in his or her lives. TEAM WORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK. Focus on happy thoughts.  Give your goals the attention they deserve. Once you do that you will begin to see the pieces fall into place. Just keep working on it.

AND remember don’t be upset by the results you didn’t get from the work you didn’t do…….

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment