Monday, September 16, 2013

Happiness is in the eye of the beholder

Good afternoon,

I know that the title of this post is not how the saying really goes but it still has some truth to it. Happiness is in the eye of the beholder simply means what makes you happy may not necessarily make someone else happy. That's why trying to fit into what society, your friends, and your family thinks should make you happy may not always be correct. It's like saying if 12 people like pig feet then you should as well. Well I don't like pig feet and I don't care how much you try to jazz up the description.... I'll pass thanks. I know who I am, what I like, and what I want. Now there have been times that I have gotten off track but the good thing is that the track is always there for me to get back on. I have to make up my mind to change and BAM there is that track….lol. Discover what makes you smile and feel all warm inside and nurture it. If it no longer makes you happy then DECIDE to do something different. This doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to abandon the whole thing it may just mean you need to adjust some things. The point is that a decision has to be made to see a change. Don’t be afraid of change. Life is constantly changing so why not seek out things that make you happy?  It's your life and you have to be the main person filling it up with happiness. Sooooooo like I said, "Happiness is in the eye of the beholder".....what makes you happy?

AND remember happiness is the person who knows what to remember of the past, what to enjoy in the present, and what to plan for in the future.

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment