Wednesday, January 30, 2013

You've just been Pep Talked!

Good morning!!!!!

So, last night I was relaxing at home and I received an e-mail from a friend. In the subject line it said, “Since you inspire everyone, this is for you”. Instantly I smiled.

Once inside the e-mail there was just a link. I clicked the link and the most powerful message was given to me. I was so happy that I cried. Everything that I tell you is what was being said to me. I loved it! I watched a few times and again this morning because it brings me so much JOY. How I feel right now is how I want you to feel when you read my messages. I write to encourage you (and me) to be better. We have the power. We have the choice. When you are negative….it’s you that does that. No one is holding a gun to your head. It’s up to you to change and be better. I know that you may say (or think) “Well sometimes it’s hard to do that”. You may even say, “It’s easier said than done”. This may be true but you should get into the practice of being positive NOW. Do not wait until you get in the midst of a storm to practice. Practice NOW! That way when the storm comes it’s easier for you to see the light….. It will be easier for you to focus on the reality and not the unknown. The reality may be that it seems as if you and Louise are in the car BUT you have not gone off the cliff so stop trippin’.

Think about it this way……

Do you think the Ravens and the 49ers are just chillin’ waiting on the Super bowl? No! They are practicing, watching film, and having team meetings to get ready. Well that is exactly what we should be doing in life. Practice being a positive person. Work on your Faith. Get into the practice of sharing and caring for one another. Be prepared to help not only yourself but also others when there is a storm. We have to be the “Better” we want to see in the world…….AND we can do it. We are made in the image of GREATNESS so that means that we are already great! Do not let the storms of life dictate how your life will be. Focus on all of your blessings and know that what you put out there will be what you receive.

I am sending out JOY and because of that, I received it back…… (Thanks Noah)

So now, I am sending it to you! Enjoy!


I want to be in the path that leads to awesome! – Kid President

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment