Thursday, January 24, 2013

STOP! Put your hands in the air!

Good afternoon,

One of the things that I think about often is, “Am I doing my part?”

I know that in all situations in my life GOD does HIS part and then I must do mine. So, the question is, “Am I doing my part? Or Am I trying to do both parts?”

When something happens in our life we will jump and attempt to fix it when sometimes we just need to “Stop and put our hands in the air”……

If you are not kin to Dionne Warwick and her psychic friends then you just need to chill. Stop jumping the gun. Your plan may not be the plan that GOD has for you. Please believe his plan is better and easier than yours….lol. All we have to do is worry about the step in front of us and stop trying to predict the future. Plus, when we predict it’s usually always a prediction of more rain…. When you stop and put your hands in the air, you are doing two things. The first is you opening up and letting go. There is no need to worry yourself sick thinking about all that could happen. The second is that you are holding your hands high to receive GOD’s blessing. You are not able to see or grasp your blessing when you head is done and your hands are busy doing unnecessary work. When you are going through something, it is never easy but if you trust GOD then take some of the pressure off yourself. Don’t make any sudden moves out of fear. Take a moment and pray first. Then pay attention. When the storm begins to lift so will your feelings. Hang in there…..your blessing is right around the corner.

AND remember….. pray for the Lord to firmly order your steps, take it each one, and be happy that you are still standing……

*SPRINKLING SOME JOY TODAY*

Make it great!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment