Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Smackdown..............


Good afternoon,

 

There is this story in the bible where GOD gave directions to Moses and Aaron and the Israelites were to follow them. Well they were frustrated because they were promised a wonderful life and it was clearly taking too long for them. They wanted to do it their way and be in charge. Well they kept pressing the issue and making their own plans. GOD got so frustrated with their behavior that HE decided to open up the ground and swallow them. The point of me telling you this is that GOD has a plan for us and if we don’t let go and follow HIS direction GOD will snatch it from you and you will be swallowed up by life. I feel like I have been talking about this subject a lot lately. I guess it’s because I have been letting a lot of things go. I do not want to be in the position where I’m holding on to something that GOD wants me to let go and HE has to make the situation so bad that I have to let go because it hurts so much (although the more I think about it….hmmmm…) I also do not want to stand in HIS way making life much harder for myself. Letting go of it all means that I have to sit in the “Unknown” and wait. No one likes the unknown…. especially having to wait for something that you have no idea about. When the unknown happens we instantly react with some half of a plan. When it doesn’t work we feel frazzled and at times hopeless. Well if we were not so hard headed and just followed we would be in a much better position. Sometimes you just have to be still. Wait on instructions on what to do next. It will be presented to you in a way that you will notice….. that’s if you are focused on GOD. We are not perfect so there will be times that we stray from the path. You just have to get back on track. Let go of the familiar….because it may not be what you need. If it’s really for you then it will come back to you. Let it go and trust GOD. Honestly at this point what do you have to lose? What I have realized is that pain doesn’t last forever. Step out on Faith. You can be hard headed if you want….. it will be just a matter of time before GOD etch a sketch’s your life and you have to start over anyway….

 

Let go and live free.

 

And REMEMBER a hard head makes a soft behind…..

 

MAKE IT GREAT!

 

E

No comments:

Post a Comment