Friday, October 17, 2014

Be Fearless!


Good afternoon,

Soooooooooooooooooooooo what I feel is another vulnerable post…….

Soon I’m going to be clear…….

I was thinking about how I was holding on to things and it was due to fear. I allowed myself to sit in fear because I didn’t want to be lonely. Well ends up I felt that way anyway because I was trying to build on things that weren’t for me.  I consider myself a pretty strong woman but I’m still human. Other than when I was married I did not have a lot of lonely moments. Maybe because I’m an only child…..I’m not sure. Anywhoo…. I’ve had more than my fair share of lonely moments this year.  GOD didn’t create us to be lonely. GOD gifted us with the power of choice so that we would choose HIM and we would never be lonely. Sounds easy right? Well because we are human the fear of loneliness does creep in. We want certain things but because of past experiences we allow them to hold us back from greatness. Lack of patience is another reason that fear is able to find its way into our lives.  Then on top of that we get a hold of something looks good but it doesn’t really make you happy. Somewhere in our warped minds we decide that it’s better than having nothing. What sense does that make? That’s one of the reasons I admire kids. No baggage. They are free to try anything that feels good to them. We have to understand that loneliness is an emotion and fear elevates it. Then toss in a couple of kicks in the head in a year and you will really freak out. All along you are not doing what you are supposed to be doing….. and that’s trusting GOD. If it’s not for you “it” will let you know. It’s like tight pants….after while it becomes uncomfortable. If you don’t make moves then those pants begin to hurt. Stop hurting yourself trying to keep it. Step out on Faith and trust that GOD has your back. Think about it this way….. we all hold on to things that hurt and hold us back. You have survived but it doesn’t really bring you any joy. Why not let go and try something new? What do you really have to lose? The promise is JOY…… let go.

Wishing you a fearless life….. Let go of pain and let in love…………….

AND remember everything you want is on the other side of fear.

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

2 comments:

  1. I needed to hear that...humm makes alot of sense too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :-)

    Thank your for reading.

    ReplyDelete