Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Silver lining


Good afternoon,

Do you really know what “Happy in the midst of it all” really means?

It’s like…… the day that it rains but you see a rainbow in the sky. It’s like looking at the hot sun but the face you make when you squint looks like a smile. It’s is being thankful for life even when you are hurting. That little bit of “Happy” is all you need to keep you going. It’s hope, faith, and trust that it won’t always be this way. Just thinking about it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. GOD doesn’t expect us to be perfect. When you feel like you are failing HIM….you’re not. As long as you look to HIM and keep moving HE will keep laying down your path. Trust me on this. 2014 has flippin’ sucked but yet I still look forward to better days. With each blow and every tear there is still hope. *smile* October is never really a great month for me. This is the month that my mother moved in with GOD. It’s never easy but I always make it through. I’m very thankful to have a GOD that cares enough to comfort me through my trying times. HE has provided me with great friends and family and when they are not available GOD sends whatever is necessary to aide me in this journey of life. How can I not be happy about that? Life has not always been this way and I know that it won’t stay this way. I have that little piece of “Happy” that keeps me going. I think back to when I was happy every single day. Good Times…… I know that feeling will come again. Does that mean that I won’t ever have a bad day or a day when I have a longing? No. I just means that I have to tap into that little bit of “Happy” and wait for GOD to direct my steps. Whatever has happened I am in the process of releasing because if I want those old days back I have to be free. Hands, heart, and mind open to the blessings with my name on it. Right now I’m totally happy in the midst of it all and it’s a wonderful feeling.

I’m wishing the same for you.

AND remember happiness starts with you.

MAKE IT GREAT!!!!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment