Monday, August 5, 2013

Relax.....it's just ladybugs......

Good afternoon,

One of my favorite movies is "Under the Tuscan Sun". In the movie Katherine says, "Listen, when I was a little girl I used to spend hours looking for ladybugs. Finally, I'd just give up and fall asleep in the grass. When I woke up, they were crawling all over me." I love this quote because it means we should just chill out and things will come to you when it's time. There is a plan for all of us and in order for it happen, when it's supposed to, we have to get out of the way. Patience is the key. It's also something that we do not practice enough. We tend to put all of these time constraints on ourselves and end up making poor decisions because we feel like we're running out of time. Enjoy your life, do your part, and don't worry about the rest. It's not like worrying ever made things move faster.....

And remember patience is the key to success, wisdom is knowing that success doesn’t happen overnight.

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment