Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Chin Checkin'....

Good morning,

Some people are not able to appreciate what they have until they have lost it.

Do you ever feel like everyone has the very things that you want? Well, not everyone but many of the people that you see. I was talking about this topic with a friend. What’s so funny is that we both agreed that yes, they may have what we want but what did they have to go through to get it? What do they have to endure to keep it? When I see my friends with their families I can’t lie, I am envious. Jealous, no, because although I have a desire for a family of my own I realize that I have a great life. Yes, I’m single but that just means I come home to quiet. I can do all of the things that I love to do. I can come and leave as I please. I watch and listen to what I want. I can eat what I want. If I want to read books all day, I can without interruption. I am only accountable for me.  I never want to be in a position where my hopes and dreams override the blessings I have at this moment. The grass on my side is just as green as the other side. Perception is not always the reality. Every situation has its pros and cons. Learn to appreciate what you have. Life is always changing so it will not stay the same forever. Enjoy the moment before it’s gone.

AND remember be thankful what you have and you will end up having more…..concentrate on what you don’t have and you will never have enough.

MAKE IT GREAT!!!! 

E

No comments:

Post a Comment