Wednesday, November 23, 2011

You can't have it!

I’m feeling so awesome today!!!!!!

I am so happy!  *Sprinkles some happy on you*

I am able to stay happy because when someone attempts to steal my JOY I just take it back! It’s my happy so why would I let them have it? I mean are you just going to give someone your car keys and be like have fun? No! So, why are you giving up your happy? You are leaving yourself with nothing. No wonder you are unhappy. Love you. Be a little selfish. You can’t help others until you help yourself.

Stop letting people control your emotions. When someone brings you their negativity, you should always paste on a smile and say that’s fine. “Don’t let others actions dictate your reaction”. You can sort out your feelings later but in front of them, it’s all good. Write down how you feel about what happened and find a solution. Once the solutions is found focus on the good in your life. Focus on how you are so smart and came up with a plan for that situation.

This is your JOY.

I will tell someone in a min you can’t handle my JOY. Be careful because it requires you to be happy at all times. It requires you to be filled with happy. Sometimes you are so full that you feel you are about to bust. My Joy makes you cry. My Joy makes you want to share. My Joy requires you not to worry. My Joy requires you to always be in search of more Joy! My Joy has many requirements so you may want to think about what you are trying to take.

Now I can give you some Joy but I don’t think you are ready for it all.

What doesn’t break you makes you stronger and you should find Joy in the fact that you can’t be broken!

Take it all back!

And remember it’s yours so stop giving it all away!

MAKE IT GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment