Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Why?

Most of you know that I’m a straight shooter and I say what’s on my mind. Now I do not intend to be harsh with my words but the things I am most passionate about can take on the tone that I’m upset. I’m not upset I just may be frustrated at the time.  We all know that the word “Can’t” is not acceptable to say to me. You can tell me that “You don’t know how” or “You don’t want to do it” and I can deal with that. Today I want to briefly discuss people that have a defeatist attitude. I have come across people that only complain about what they don’t have instead of enjoying what they do have at this moment.

Now don’t get me wrong if you need to vent then by all means go ahead and get it out. The problem I have is that there are people that complain and have made no steps to try something different. They have basically given up and hope that things will change on their own. REALLY? Do you attempt to get a job and the first one you don’t get you stop and hope that an opportunity will magically pop up? You have to keep putting yourself out there. That’s how things pop up.

You have been given this wonderful life. You woke up this morning. You are able to read this e-mail. You are able to think about what I’m saying. Just these few things you should feel blessed. You have been blessed with so many things but because you are not where you want to be in life then your life sucks. My questions is what happens when you get to where you want to be and you are still not happy?

Happy comes from inside. Be happy with yourself and where you are right now. Later when you do receive the things that you desire it will just enhance the happy that you already have.

Life can be SUPER AWESOME but you are the one that has to decides that's what you want. Being sad and negative all the time is not going to get you there. No one will want to be around you and no one will think about YOU when opportunities come up. Make goals and then prepare yourself to reach those goals. Take the stress of what you think you are missing off and appreciate life right now.

Also, stop letting others negativity dictate how happy you will be. It amazes me some of the things that people allow others to say to them. I’m in the business of telling you who I am. If you don’t agree that is your opinion. Their opinion is not the be all and end all. People that question my happy, relationship status, future goals, or job will get the stone face. I know who I am and I’m happy. They can’t live my life for me. They can give me great advice but they have no power to change how I feel about me. I’m lucky I don’t have those toxic people in my life. They also never know what will come out of my mouth so that could be another reason…..LOL!

Life is a constant journey of hurdles and obstacles so why would you add mountains and rivers to it. Don’t make your life harder than it has to be. Be Happy! Know that things will not always be like they are right now. You were not where you were 7 years ago. You have come far. Things will only get better from here if you believe.

Make today the first day of all day happiness.

And remember you are the only one that can keep your life from being everything you want it to be.

MAKE IT GREAT!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment