Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pleasantville.....

Good afternoon,

“Cause together ain’t promised forever…..let’s live in the moment” – Rihanna

In this moment, I am at peace. There is JOY in my heart and happy on my face. I understand that I will not have this life forever so I do not have time to think about the things that I believe I’m missing. I am good with what I have at this moment. Do I want more? Yes, I want more but how can I have more if I am not able to appreciate what I have at this moment. I will always strive for better but I do not want to ever forgetting how blessed I am at this very moment. I am so blessed that when I am not able to find my happy I have people in my corner that will help me get back to where I am supposed to be. There is no need for me to be sad. I let go of all of societal restrictions, people’s opinions, and past hurts. I am free to enjoy the gift of life that has been given to me. I know that because I am free I am able to serve you in your journey. I am able to encourage and cheer for you. Making your day better also helps make my day better. When you are encouraged then you will be able to encourage others. Before we know it, we have created a better place to live….and isn’t that what we all really want? The moment is now so live in it and enjoy the ride!

I hope today has been the kind of day that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

AND remember weeping may endure for the night but JOY will come in the morning.

MAKE IT GREAT!!!!!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment