Thursday, February 21, 2013

I got the fever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning,

Last night I was watching Unsung. They were profiling Disco. Of course I love Disco because it was all about dancing, being free, and just plain ole having fun! I mean even the sad songs were inspiration. All of the songs were encouraging you to be happy. Don’t let the rough times get you down just shake it all off and have some fun. On the show, they said there were many people that didn’t like disco because they were not able to dance. The thing about disco is that it didn’t seem to care. Disco invited you out anyway because it was more concerned about the feeling of happiness. To me, this is how life should be! Life should be inviting and makes you want to come and enjoy it. Now there will be times when the music skips or stops altogether but you should keep dancing because the DJ will have it straightened out shortly.

This morning my “DJ” told me that I should be dancing. Do not worry about the end of the night. Just keep groovin’ in the moment. When I worry, I miss steps and it makes it easy for the “Hater” to knock me off my feet.  I need to keep my mind stayed on my “DJ” and the music that HE is feeding my soul. HE has my back. I do not need to worry about the people that are having a hard time catching the groove. I just need enjoy the experience HE is providing in my life. When there is no disturbance in my soul is when I am able to absorb the true message of HIS music. My “DJ” has it all planned and I just have to follow. When you think about it you never go out and think, “Oh my gosh what will the DJ play?” No, you sit back and enjoy the music. I am going to do my part by making sure I get to the party with a clear mind and soul. I know my “DJ” will take care of me.

I hope you have chosen to enjoy your life. If not, then you may want to get out of your own way. The path is straight in front of you. Don’t make it harder on yourself by looking to your left or your right. Just ease on down, ease on down that road. No need to going around searching…..Like Wizard of Oz, Joy, Happiness, and freedom are already inside of you!

If you are not sure how to get your disco life started…. Listen to Chic’s “Good Times”. It tells you exactly what to do.

For those of you that already have the boogie fever for life come and shake something with me to The Trammps “Disco Inferno”. Let your boogie explode!

AND remember it’s your party so make sure that you enjoy it!

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment