Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Frogin' it!

Trust in HIM, Trust in HIM! That’s all I keep seeing. It may come in different wording but the message is always the same, “Trust in HIM!”
 
Obviously GOD knows that he created a batch of crazy people. He has given us the gift of choice knowing that we wouldn’t always choose him. He leaves us to our known devices knowing that we will freak out first. There is nothing wrong with life throwing something at you and you freaking out about it. That is a natural first reaction. Your next reaction is where it really matters. Most likely you are churning those brain cells trying to figure out how to handle the situation all along stressing about it. Once you consider all possibilities this is the time to hand it over.
 
F.R.O.G.
 
Fully Rely On GOD……..
 
I simply treat HIM like HE is my best friend and I go to HIM. I talk, pray, cry, and at times even beg for HIS guidance. I know that my peace will come when I go to HIM. I know that everything will work itself out when I stay near Him and his word. When times get hard or cloudy I know that all I need is a mustard seed of Faith to get to HIM in order to begin my journey to a peace of mind.
 
I was speaking to someone this weekend that had a lot on his mind. It wasn’t even a bad situation…. It was just a lot of grey area. Nothing had even happened….. He was just thinking of all of the changes that would need to be made if this situation popped off. Just straight up worried himself into a sour mood. We talked it through and before we ended the call he sounded better than when he initially started talking.
 
Later he called me back and sounded like his cheerful self. I couldn’t resist asking what happened….
 
And he said to me, “What did you tell me Frog meant?”
 
I responded, “Fully Rely On GOD”
 
To which he replied, “Exactly!”
 
I just laughed because we both realized that at the end of the day it’s GOD’s will and we just need to be able to move and shake when HE moves and shakes.
 
He said he is “Frogin’ it!” and I agree!
 
Remember when you sow a seed for harvest be prepared for rain……
 
E

No comments:

Post a Comment