Monday, October 29, 2012

Decide.

Good morning,

Last night I watched Oprah’s Next Chapter with Joel Osteen. I have to say I do not know that much about Pastor Joel. What I do know is that people seem to love him. I know that he is very positive and he just seems to have good JuJu. Well last night I was inspired. It always makes me feel super happy when my thoughts about Joy, Happiness, and Peace are validated from people whom we view as important. Last night there was a clip from one of his sermons where he said, “Trouble is inevitable but misery is optional”. I LOVE IT! That’s why I am always stating that we should “Focus” on the positive because trouble will always be there. When we focus on the negative, it begins as a pebble and then snowballs into this monstrous ball of negativity. It’s really hard to feel sympathy for someone that is choosing to be miserable. I mean seriously, you are not happy until something happens to you. It never lasts because you are not full of Joy to begin with so you become a black hole that destroys anything that is given to you. Fill yourself up! Speak your greatness into existence. YOU ARE IN CONTROL so you have to be the one that changes the direction of your thoughts. Look at the things you do have going for you. Look at all of the blessings that have been given to you. Enjoy the people that are encouraging you in your life. Encourage yourself! Life is what you make it so put in the work not only in your professional life but also in your personal life. I want to give you my happiness but I can only do so much….you have to live your life. I have chosen to focus on my Joy, My Happy, and my Blessings. My good days far outweigh my not so great days and that’s what I desire for you.

AND remember it’s not about how much water is in the glass…..the fact is that you should be happy that you have water to drink.

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment