Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Change is going to come.......

Good morning,

This morning I was thinking about Forgiveness. Someone asked, “How do you know that you have forgiven someone?” I thought about this because I guess I never really thought about it in depth. My two cents was I feel like I have forgiven someone when their name can be thrown in a conversation and my first thoughts are not negative. I mean we hold on to grudges and do not even realize that most of the time the person(s) is not even worried about you. You are holding on to something that doesn’t even matter. These last four years have been so enlightening. I am the type of person that when you break something down to me and I have understanding I can make better decisions. I am not perfect but I do see things differently. That’s why I get so excited to share things with you. When I wrote about the rocks in our hearts it made me feel good because I know that if I keep tending to my heart I will be able to forgive and get those unnecessary rocks out. Holding on to those rocks will eventually weigh you down and you will find yourself buried underneath them. I have one life to live and I plan to fill it with love, joy, and happiness. I have a few rocks but I am working on them every day. I refuse to let any rocks to get in the way of the things that need to get in to nourish and add to my growth. With that being said, to all of the people that have hurt me….. I forgive you. I wish you nothing but the best in life because that is what I want for everyone. I apologize to anyone that I may have offended or hurt. I also forgive myself for the not great things I have done or said because I am working on being better and I don’t need to hold on to that either. If GOD forgives, we should do the same. Be better and make the road ahead beautiful. I hope that we continue to grow, be positive, and support one another on this journey we call life. 

AND remember life and death lies in the power of your tongue….give life!

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment