Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hello awesome people!

Welcome to the “Happy in the Midst of it All” Blog.
I had a hard time with this transition because I was trying to make a square peg fit into a round hole and it just wouldn’t fit. So with that being said I have decided to retire the “Sista’ Girl Newsletter”. I think 5 years was a good run. I now want to focus more on my thoughts and feelings while still trying to encourage others to be and stay positive. I will still be adding in some newsletter type information. I hope that you all enjoy this blog as much as you have enjoyed the newsletter.
I want to thank all of people that have supported me in my new lifestyle. It feels so good to have people understand you and get inspired from your words. Thank you. I enjoy this happiness that I have achieved. Even on my not so great days I am still blessed. I want all of you to have what I have found and that’s an inner peace. More positive than negative things in life. An unshakable FAITH which causes you to not have to constantly worry about life and all that comes with it. You are so much stronger than you know and together we can get through it all.
If you subscribe to this blog every time that I post something it will send you a notification that the blog has been updated. I will still send the link in an e-mail for you the first couple of posts. This will not be a once a month newsletter. This will be a “When I have something to say” blog. Which for me could be all the time…..lol
Again, Thank you for everything.
Enjoy
E

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! i'm so happy for you making this big move and doing what you love and helping others in the process *blessed*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you. It is very hard sometimes to find "inner peace". With that said, I am happy that you are trying to help others. "Inner peace" and overall happiness is a beautiful thing. Congrats on your transition. I wish you only the best!
    Natalie H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. So happy for you in your new transition period. Stay positive, stay fabulous!

    ReplyDelete