Monday, November 27, 2017

No Regerts...............

So there is this Milky Way commercial where a tattoo artist misspells the word “Regrets” on a man’s arm. I caught myself giggling a little bit because we have all made decisions that that we later had regerts about. We all know that GOD has given us the gift of choice but not the gift of perfection. There is no way to guarantee that your choice will not end up hurting you…..BUT at the end of the day most mistakes you will recover from. Soooooooo, some of you know that I was in a relationship that lasted about a minute and half. Hell Kim Kardashian’s blink of the eye marriage lasted longer than my relationship……lol. It was a mistake on my part but not one that I regret. I do not regret giving a relationship a try. I do not regret stepping out of my box. I do not regret leaving. Sometimes things have to happen in order for us to get to where we need to be or to learn the lesson we are supposed to learn. What I learned is to always listen to me. I usually do listen. I always go with my gut. When my Spidey senses tingle I back up. This time I didn’t. That was my mistake. Luckily my mistake was not like the misspelled tattoo. I was able to get out unscarred. The point of all of this is to say that we are going to make some decisions that don’t work out. There is nothing to be ashamed of or have regrets about. It’s ok. We are not perfect nor are we being asked to be perfect. The only time we should have regrets is when you stop living life because of the mistake. Learn from your mistakes and be better next time.
 
And remember in the end, the only regrets are the decisions you didn’t make and the chances you never take.
 
Have a great day!
 
E

No comments:

Post a Comment